Permissive hypotension/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Permissive hypotension, or pages that link to Permissive hypotension or to this page or whose text .
- Trauma medicine : Damage inflicted on the body as the direct or indirect result of an external force, with or without disruption of structural continuity.
- Crush injury : Physiological consequences of prolonged heavy pressure on body parts, which can be catastrophic if released suddenly without patient preparation; the crushing releases toxic substances from devitalized muscle
- Whole blood and blood component transfusion : A medical procedure in which the patient receives selected fluid (i.e., plasma or clotting factors) or cellular components of blood, rather than whole blood
- Trauma induced coagulopathy : Recently recognized and incompletely defined patterns of blood coagulation abnormalities following trauma and also developing in trauma resuscitation