Pelargonium sidoides/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Pelargonium sidoides, or pages that link to Pelargonium sidoides or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Pelargonium sidoides. Needs checking by a human.
- Cochrane Collaboration : Group of volunteers who review the effects of health care interventions tested in biomedical randomized controlled trials.
- Common cold : Contagious viral upper respiratory tract infection.
- Phytotherapy : The therapeutic use of plants or plant extracts to prevent or treat disease; it is most commonly a form of complementary and alternative medicine, following long culturally-specific traditions such as herbalism. Chemically extracted and concentration-controlled plant-derived substances are used in conventional medicine, but are usually not considered phytotherapy.
- Plant extract : A product of solvent extraction of plants used in the health sciences and healing arts, containing one or more phytochemicals