Paul Pillar/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Paul Pillar, or pages that link to Paul Pillar or to this page or whose text .
- Intelligence cycle management : The continuous process by which intelligence priorities are set, raw information collected, information analyzed, the processed information disseminated, and the next set or priorities set.
- National Intelligence Council : Part of the Office of the Director of National Intelligence and previously was a small but select office in the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), the grand strategy "think tank" inside the U.S. government
- Central Intelligence Agency : The principal civilian intelligence organization of the United States, specializing in all-source intelligence analysis, clandestine human-source intelligence, and covert action.
- Imad Mugniyah : A Lebanese terrorist, killed by a car bomb in Syria in 2008, who was implicated in a number of major bombings, hostage-takings, and hijackings; he has been affiliated with Hezbollah, al-Fatah, the Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps, and possibly other organizations
- Counterterrorism Center : A Central Intelligence Agency organization, unusual for the days before the 9-11 attack in that it mixed personnel from the operations and analytical directorates, as well from the Federal Bureau of Investigation. Headed by Cofer Black; replaced by the National Counterterrorism Center (NCTC) in the Office of the Director of National Intelligence
- Georgetown University : Jesuit university in Washington, DC; noted in foreign policy, linguistics, bioethics
- Brookings Institution : Generally considered neutral in its overall output, a large think tank in Washington, D.C.