From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- Recipe : A set of instructions for cooking a particular dish of food.
Recipes using pancakes
- Honey : A thick, sweet fluid produced by honey bees primarily from flower nectar, although sometimes including honeydew or plant saps.
- Jam : Add brief definition or description
- Maple syrup : Add brief definition or description
- Baking soda : Common name for sodium bicarbonate; usage comes from its generation of carbon dioxide when subjected to heat or acid; generate gas leavens a baked product
- Buckwheat : Plants in two genera of the dicot family Polygonaceae: the Eurasian genus Fagopyrum, and the North American genus Eriogonum, called a pseudocereal to emphasize that it is not related to wheat.
- Hoisin sauce : Add brief definition or description