Panavia Tornado/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Panavia Tornado, or pages that link to Panavia Tornado or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Panavia Tornado. Needs checking by a human.
- BaE Systems ALARM : A anti-radiation missile developed by the Royal Air Force, with direct attacks and parachute-borne loiter mode, slower than the U.S. AGM-88 HARM but with more advanced search and suppression capabilities
- Electronic warfare : A subset of information operations that deals with the use of electromagnetic or kinetic means to degrade an enemy's military electronics systems, to be able to operate one's own electronics in the face of enemy attacks, and to evade those attacks through protection or deception
- Fighter aircraft : Airplanes that have a principal mission of destroying other airplanes in flight, often with a secondary capability to attack ground targets
- Imagery intelligence : the practice of taking and interpreting visible and infrared light photographs and video, radar imagery, and other ways to form pictures of subjects of interest
- Network Centric Airborne Defense Element (missile) : An air-launched anti-ballistic missile intended for boost-phase intercept, built on largely existing components from the AIM-120 AMRAAM and AIM-9 Sidewinder air-to-air missiles and AN/APG-63 radar
- Suppression of enemy air defense : Military actions taken to reduce the effectiveness, or destroy, the radars, radio and other communications links, surface-to-air missiles, anti-aircraft artillery, fighter aircraft and their airbases and command posts of air defense systems
- TARDIS : A time machine in the long-running British science fiction television series Doctor Who.