Note (music)/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Note (music), or pages that link to Note (music) or to this page or whose text .
- Music : The art of structuring time by combining sound and silence into rhythm, harmonies and melodies.
- Music perception : The study of the neural mechanisms involved in people perceiving rhythms, melodies, harmonies and other musical features.
- Scale (music) : A selection of pitches used in music.
- Beat (music) : The basic time unit of music, the pulse of the mensural level, also known as the beat level.
- Cent (music) : The logarithmic division of the equitempered semitone into 100 equal parts. It is therefore the 1200th root of 2, a ratio approximately equal to (1:1.0005777895).
- Metre (music) : Concept related to the regular division of time of music.
- Pitch (music) : Perceived frequency of a sound or musical tone.
- Tone (music) : The sound produced by a musical instrument while playing a particular musical note.