Cent (music)/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Cent (music), or pages that link to Cent (music) or to this page or whose text .
- Music perception : The study of the neural mechanisms involved in people perceiving rhythms, melodies, harmonies and other musical features.
- Note (music) : An abstract representation of the pitch and duration of a tone used in music.
- Pitch (music) : Perceived frequency of a sound or musical tone.
- Tone (music) : The sound produced by a musical instrument while playing a particular musical note.