Northern Mariana Islands/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Northern Mariana Islands, or pages that link to Northern Mariana Islands or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Commonwealth of the Northern Marianas Islands. Needs checking by a human.
- B-29 Superfortress (bomber) : The heaviest bomber aircraft of the Second World War, used by the United States to attack the Japanese home islands, at very long range; delivered nuclear weapons to Hiroshima and Nagasaki
- Saipan : An island in the Marianas archipelago in the western Pacific Ocean, part of the Commonwealth of the Northern Marianas Islands (CNMI); site of the WWII Battle of Saipan, which triggered the fall of the Tojo government and the beginning of the peace faction in Japan
- San Francisco : The fourth-largest city in California, and the center of the Bay Area.
- Sydney : (population 4.4 million) The capital of the Australian state of New South Wales.
- Tokyo : (東京 Tookyoo) capital of Japan, a densely-populated metropolitan region of many cities in the Kanto region of Honshu island; population about 13,000,000.
- United States of America : Constitutional republic in North America, has major land borders with Mexico and Canada.