Nation state/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Nation state, or pages that link to Nation state or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Nation state. Needs checking by a human.
- Civil law : A system of law which starts with abstract rules, which judges must then apply to the various cases before them.
- Communication : The set of interactive processes that create shared meaning.
- England : The largest and southernmost country in the United Kingdom, and location of the largest city and seat of government, London; population about 51,000,000.
- Global justice : Topic in political philosophy arising from the concern that humans do not live in a just world.
- : A nation state able to exercise influence on a global scale. In the long century after 1815, the term was generally applied to the most powerful European nations. After World War II, the designation of permanent members of the United Nations Security Council was an expression of prevailing great powers.
- Power (disambiguation) : Multiple uses and connotations of the term.
- State : Please do not use this term in your topic list, because there is no single article for it. Please substitute a more precise term. See State (disambiguation) for a list of available, more precise, topics. Please add a new usage if needed.