Nancy Pelosi/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
Nancy Pelosi: U.S. House Minority Leader and U.S. Representative (D-California); liberal to progressive.
This article contains just a definition and optionally other subpages (such as a list of related articles), but no metadata. if you want to expand this into a full article.
- U.S. House of Representatives : The lower house of the United States Congress.
- Speaker of the House : The presiding officer in the U.S. House of Representatives, the U.K House of Commons, or any of many other legislative bodies.
- U.S. Democratic Party : One of the two major political parties in the United States; usually described as center-left.
- California : A state of the United States located on the west coast of the North American continent.
- Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act : Legislative title for the major U.S. health care reform bill signed by President Barack Obama on 24 March 2010, also known as H.R. 3590 and Public Law 111-148