Naegleria fowleri/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Naegleria fowleri, or pages that link to Naegleria fowleri or to this page or whose text .
- Microbiology : The study of microorganisms (overlapping with areas of virology, bacteriology, mycology, and parasitology).
- Infectious disease : In broad terms, diseases caused by living organisms; also a subspecialty of internal medicine concerned with the treatment of such diseases
- Protozoa : A subkingdom consisting of unicellular organisms that are the simplest in the animal kingdom. Most are free living. They range in size from submicroscopic to macroscopic. Protozoa are divided into seven phyla: Sarcomastigophora, Labyrinthomorpha, Apicomplexia, Microspora, Ascetospora, Myxozoa, and Ciliophora.
- Neurology : The medical specialty concerned with evaluating the nervous system and the other system that it affects, and the treatment of nervous system disorders.