NMR instrumentation/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to NMR instrumentation, or pages that link to NMR instrumentation or to this page or whose text .
- NMR spectroscopy : The use of electromagnetic radiation, in the presence of a magnetic field, to obtain information regarding transitions between different nuclear spin states of the nuclei present in the sample of interest.
- Magnetic resonance imaging : The use of magnetic fields and electromagnetic radiation to visualize internal structures of non-magnetic objects non-destructively.
- Magnet : Add brief definition or description
- Probe : A simple test device to detect radio frequency oscillation in an electronic circuit.
- RF electronics : Design and construction of signal circuits of RF networks, devices, and wireless telecommunications systems.