Music production/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Music production, or pages that link to Music production or to this page or whose text .
- Music : The art of structuring time by combining sound and silence into rhythm, harmonies and melodies.
- Music psychology : The study of how, when, where and why people engage in music and dance.
- Rhythm production : Add brief definition or description
- Singing : The act of producing musical sounds with the voice, which is often contrasted with regular speech.
- Tapping : Add brief definition or description
- Music perception : The study of the neural mechanisms involved in people perceiving rhythms, melodies, harmonies and other musical features.