From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- National intelligence organizations : Organizations for intelligence collection and analysis, which are responsive to overall national needs rather than to the needs of a specific military service or specific mission (e.g., terrorism); they may, however, be oriented to specific collection or analysis disciplines
- State of Israel : Country established from the British Mandate of Palestine; declared independence in 1948.
- Clandestine human-source intelligence and covert action : Intelligence and military special operations functions that either should be completely secret (i.e., clandestine: the existence of which is not known outside the relevant government circles), or simply cannot be linked to the sponsor (i.e., covert: it is known that sabotage is taking place, but its sponsor is unknown).
- Katsa : An Israeli term for intelligence operations officer, usually under diplomatic cover
- David Kimche : (d. 2010) Advisory board, Israel Policy Forum, J Street; former Director-General of the Israeli Foreign Ministry and a senior Mossad officer; Israel's project officer in the Iran-Contra Affair
- Danny Yatom : Former Knesset Member, former Head of the Mossad; Israeli supporter, J Street
- Isser Harrel : Add brief definition or description