From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Morbidity, or pages that link to Morbidity or to this page or whose text .
- Demography : The study of the change in the size, density, distribution and composition of human populations over time.
- Epidemiology : The branch of demography that studies patterns of disease in human or animal populations.
- Public health : Branch of medicine concerned with the prevention and control of disease and disability, and the promotion of physical and mental health of the population on the international, national, state, or municipal level
- Mortality : The rate of deaths, from a single cause, in a specified population over a specified rate of time