See something needing your input? Click here to Join us in providing quality, expert-guided information to the public for free!
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes and topics related to Fortran, or pages that link to Fortran or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Fortran. Needs checking by a human.
- Lisp : A high-level, functional computer programming language with close historical ties to artificial intelligence research.
- Numerical Recipes : Influential series of books on algorithms and numerical analysis, all by William Press, Saul Teukolsky, William Vetterling and Brian Flannery.
- Programming language : A formal language specification, and programs for translating the formal language to machine code.
- VIC-20 : Add brief definition or description