Moore's law/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Moore's law, or pages that link to Moore's law or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Moore's law. Needs checking by a human.
- Computer : A machine that executes a sequence of instructions.
- Electronic switch : Electronic switches are devices that can stop or start an electric current as a result of the absence (or presence) of a control signal.
- Exponential growth : Increase of a quantity x with time t according to the equation x = Kat, where K and a are constants, a is greater than 1, and K is greater than 0.
- Gordon Moore : Add brief definition or description
- History of processors : Chronology of the development and history of computer processors.
- Integrated circuit : Miniaturized electronic circuit that has been manufactured in the surface of a thin substrate of semiconductor material.
- Life extension : Medical and non-medical attempts to slow down or reverse the processes of aging, to extend both the maximum and average lifespan.