Minimal pair/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Minimal pair, or pages that link to Minimal pair or to this page or whose text .
- English spellings : Lists of English words showing pronunciation, and articles about letters.
Has many examples, some of which are marked as such with a link to this page
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Minimal pair. Needs checking by a human.
- A (letter) : The first letter of the English and Latin alphabets.
- F (letter) : The sixth letter of the English alphabet. Its name is pronounced eff.
- Macedonian language : A language in the Eastern group of South Slavic languages and the official language of the Republic of Macedonia.
- Mandarin language : (traditional Chinese 官話, simplified 官话; pinyin Guānhuà) Sino-Tibetan language, the standard form of which constitutes 'Standard Chinese'; world's largest language by speakers, with approximately 900,000,000 users.
- Russian language : Widely-used member of the Slavic languages, written in the Cyrillic alphabet and spoken across Eurasia.
- Voicing (linguistics) : Either the physical production of vibration by the vocal folds as part of articulation, or the potential phonological distinction this allows, i.e. the distinct difference between units such as [b] and [p] in many languages.