Mineral deposit/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Mineral deposit, or pages that link to Mineral deposit or to this page or whose text .
- Engineering : The profession in which a knowledge of the mathematical and natural sciences gained by study, experience and practice is applied with judgment to develop ways to economically use the materials and forces of nature for the benefit of mankind.
- Earth science : The study of the components and processes of the planet Earth.
- Geology : The scientific study of the structure and composition of the earth's crust and its changes over time.
- Civil engineering : A broad field of engineering dealing with the design, construction, and maintenance of fixed structures, including roads, buildings, airports, tunnels, dams, bridges, and water supply and sewage systems.