Michael Faraday/External Links
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- Please sort and annotate in a user-friendly manner and consider archiving the URLs behind the links you provide. See also related web sources.
- Michael Faraday biography at the Institute of Chemistry at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem
- Another copy of the same biography.
- Biography of Faraday (a fairly extensive biography by Dr. Frank A. J. L. James)
- History of the Royal Institution of Great Britain (by Dr. Frank A.J.L. James; has much information on Faraday)
- Faraday biography in the MacTutor History of Mathematics Archive at the School of Mathematical and Computational Sciences at the University of St Andrews
- Michael Faraday, his life and work, online exhibition. The Institution of Engineering and Technology. Retrieved on 2008-04-07.
- Engineering Timelines, biography of Faraday
- Discovery as Invention: Michael Faraday Chapter 1.3 from Transforming Nature, by Michael E. Gorman (University of Virginia), Boston: Kluwer Academic Press, 1998
- Faraday Follows in Franklin's Footsteps. The Franklin Institute, Resources for Science Learning.