Michael Auslin/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Michael Auslin, or pages that link to Michael Auslin or to this page or whose text .
- International economics : The study of the patterns and consequences of transactions and interactions between the inhabitants of different countries, including trade, investment and migration.
- Japan : East Asian country of about 3,000 islands; one of the world's largest economies; population about 125,000,000.
- U.S. policy for Asia : Add brief definition or description
- American Enterprise Institute : A major U.S. political, economic and international relations "think tank", which has always been associated with a free enterprise view, and has, in recent decades, become more associated with neoconservatism and an interventionist foreign policy; many of its fellows went into policy positions in Republican administrations, and returned at the end of their tenure
- Committee on the Present Danger : An interest group that has been formed periodically to draw attention to a threat to the United States
- Ballistic missile defense : A combination of sensors, command and control systems, and missile/warhead kill mechanisms that protect a region, or, in the case of the U.S., theaters of operations as well as the nation proper.
- Piracy : Violence against, or detention of, by private individuals, against aircraft or ships under national registry