Mercury fulminate/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Mercury fulminate, or pages that link to Mercury fulminate or to this page or whose text .
- Explosives : Explosive agent; a compound or mixture susceptible of a rapid chemical reaction, as gunpowder, or nitroglycerin.
- Blasting cap : Add brief definition or description
- Ethanol : The chemical alcohol (C2H5OH) found in distilled spirits, wine and beer.
- : A pretty strong inorganic acid and oxidizing agent having the chemical formula HNO3, which is a clear, corrosive liquid at room temperature and pressure
- Primer (ammunition) : The assembly that contains a sensitive primary explosive intended to initiate the propellant train of a piece of small arms or artillery ammunition, usually triggered by either the impact of a firing pin or with an electrical current, and arranged either to be part of, or loaded next to, the piece of ammunition