Medical informatics/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Medical informatics, or pages that link to Medical informatics or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Medical informatics. Needs checking by a human.
- Bioengineering : The application of electrical, mechanical, chemical, optical, nuclear and other engineering principles to understand, modify and control biological (plants and animals - including human) systems.
- Bioinformatics : The study of (usually molecular) biological systems by computational means.
- Clinical decision support system : Interactive computer programs that directly assist physicians and other health professionals with decision-making tasks.
- Evidence-based medicine : The conscientious, explicit and judicious use of current best evidence in making decisions about the care of individual patients.
- Health Level 7 : A standardization organization and a set of specifications for the electronic interchange of healthcare information.
- Health science : The helping professions that use applied science to improve health and to treat disease.
- Medical education : Learning process of being a medical practitioner, either the initial training to become a doctor or further training thereafter (including residency).