From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Materialism, or pages that link to Materialism or to this page or whose text .
- Philosophy : The study of the meaning and justification of beliefs about the most general, or universal, aspects of things.
- Science : The organized body of knowledge based on non–trivial refutable concepts that can be verified or rejected on the base of observation and experimentation
- Philosophy of Science : Add brief definition or description
- History of Science : Add brief definition or description
- Matter : Please do not use this term in your topic list, because there is no single article for it. Please substitute a more precise term. See Matter (disambiguation) for a list of available, more precise, topics. Please add a new usage if needed.
- Matter (chemistry) : In general chemistry, from the perspective of Newtonian mechanics, anything that occupies space and has mass.
- Physics : The study of forces and energies in space and time.
- Quantum mechanics : An important branch of physics dealing with the behavior of matter and energy at very small scales.
- Atom (science) : The defining unit of chemical elements.
- Chemical elements : In one sense, refers to species or types of atoms, each species/type distinguished by the number of protons in the nuclei of the atoms belonging to the species/type, each species/type having a unique number of nuclear protons; in another sense, refers to substances, or pieces of matter, each composed of multiple atoms solely of a single species/type.