Ly Tong Ba/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Ly Tong Ba, or pages that link to Ly Tong Ba or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Ly Tong Ba. Needs checking by a human.
- Battle of Ap Bac : Fought on January 2, 1963, a small but politically significant battle of the Vietnam War, won by the Viet Cong against Army of the Republic of Viet Nam (ARVN) troops with United States Army advisors. It was significant in that the command failures were publicized to the press by John Paul Vann; denials by U.S. senior commanders started the pattern of aggressive investigative journalism
- Fall of South Vietnam : The result of a series of conventional military actions by the People's Army of Viet Nam, under the direction of the Politburo of the Democratic Republic of Vietnam, which led to the dissolution of the Republic of Vietnam and the reunification of North and South Vietnam into the Socialist Republic of Vietnam
- Kontum : In Vietnam, the capital of Kontum Province, near Pleiku and Plei Me; Highway 14 runs through it,and Highway 24 connects it to Quang Ngai.
- M113 (armored personnel carrier) : A lightly armored, fully tracked, box-shaped vehicle for carrying infantry and equipment, intended as a "battle taxi" to take its load to the edge of the battlefield; produced in the high tens of thousands
- South Vietnam's ground war, 1972-1975 : That period during which South Vietnam fought North Vietnam without the assistance of U.S. ground troops