From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Lucian. Needs checking by a human.
- Athens : Athens (Modern Greek: Αθήνα/Athina, Ancient Greek: Ἀθῆναι/Athēnai) is the capital and the greatest city of Greece, (Ελλάς) with more than 4 million people in the metropolitan area and around 1 million in the city centre.
- Baron Munchausen : A fictional character originated by Rudolf Erich Raspe in a series of stories which were first published in the 1780's.
- Geoffrey Chaucer : (1345-1400) English poet, author of The Canterbury Tales.
- Positivist calendar : Alternative calendar proposed by Auguste Comte in 1849, with each day and month celebrating a different person.
- Pseudoscience : Any theory, or system of theories, that is deceptively claimed to be scientific.
- Roman Empire : The period from the ascension of Augustus Caesar to the fall of the Empire.