London Calling (journal)/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to London Calling (journal), or pages that link to London Calling (journal) or to this page or whose text .
- Media : The embodiment or transmission of information, as with the arts, or radio, television, newspapers, magazines, and internet, considered collectively.
- Radio : Transmission and reception of information, which can be voice, data or imagery over electromagnetic radiation in free space (i.e., wireless). The information is modulated onto a carrier wave
- BBC : British state-owned radio and TV broadcasting organization founded in 1922 under Lord John Reith.
- World Service : Add brief definition or description
- Journalism : Practice of writing about daily events of interest to people - politics, international affairs, sports, etc.
- Literature : The profession of “letters” (from Latin litteras), and written texts considered as aesthetic and expressive objects.
- Arts : Add brief definition or description
- BBC Radio : Add brief definition or description
- Shortwave listening : Add brief definition or description
- Natural language : A communication system based on sequences of acoustic, visual or tactile symbols that serve as units of meaning.
- Announcer : Add brief definition or description
- Publication : Add brief definition or description
- British Empire : The worldwide domain controlled by Britain from its origins about 1600
- Commonwealth of Nations : An international organisation that evolved out of the British Empire.
- Bush House : Add brief definition or description
- London : Capital city of the United Kingdom (pop. 7,556,900).
- English language : A West Germanic language widely spoken in the United Kingdom, its territories and dependencies, Commonwealth countries and former colonial outposts of the British Empire; has developed the status of a global language.
- London Calling (disambiguation) : Add brief definition or description