Liquefied natural gas/External Links
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- Please sort and annotate in a user-friendly manner and consider archiving the URLs behind the links you provide. See also related web sources.
- A Short History of LNG Shipping Peter G. Noble (February 2009), Texas section of the Society of Naval Architects & Marine Engineers (SNAME)
- North American LNG Import Terminals
- How is LNG Shipped and Stored? Office of Fossil Energy, U.S. Department of Energy (DOE)
- LNG Overview (Press "next" in upper right corner to view subsequent pages)
- Identifying Fire & Explosion Hazards in the Canadian Upstream Oil & Gas Industry
- DOE/Sandia National Laboratories, Large Scale LNG Pool Fire Experiments: Lessons Learned, Wading Through Process Safety Management Timothy S. Stirrup (June 23, 2008), 2009 DOE Fire Protection Conference, Albuquerque, New Mexico.