Line Replaceable Unit/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Line Replaceable Unit, or pages that link to Line Replaceable Unit or to this page or whose text .
- Engineering : The profession in which a knowledge of the mathematical and natural sciences gained by study, experience and practice is applied with judgment to develop ways to economically use the materials and forces of nature for the benefit of mankind.
- Logistics (military) : "The science of planning and carrying out the movement and maintenance of forces." (Department of Defense Dictionary of Military and Associated Terms)
- Form factor : Physical size of a device including linear dimensions, mounting and connector standards, and other parameters that categorize the item as belonging to a mechanically compatible family.
- MIL-STD-1553 : An extensively used interconnection standard among military electronics components, slow in comparison with local area networks but intended for simple command-response control in electrically noisy environments
- RJ-45 : Add brief definition or description