Form factor/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Form factor, or pages that link to Form factor or to this page or whose text .
- Engineering : The profession in which a knowledge of the mathematical and natural sciences gained by study, experience and practice is applied with judgment to develop ways to economically use the materials and forces of nature for the benefit of mankind.
- Logistics (military) : "The science of planning and carrying out the movement and maintenance of forces." (Department of Defense Dictionary of Military and Associated Terms)
- Line Replaceable Unit : A component of a complex system, such as an aircraft or mobile radar, which can be replaced, in the field, quickly and using few tools. Families of such components minimize the number of form factors and connectors used.
- MIL-STD-1553 : An extensively used interconnection standard among military electronics components, slow in comparison with local area networks but intended for simple command-response control in electrically noisy environments
- RJ-45 : Add brief definition or description
- Built-in test equipment : Add brief definition or description
- Personal computer : A computer whose price, size, and features make it suitable for personal use.
- Software-defined radio : Radio communication system where components that have typically been implemented in hardware are instead implemented using software on a personal computer or other embedded computing devices.
- Shape description : Mathematical subfield concerned with the quantification of arbitrary shapes.
- Shape classification : Mathematical subfield concerned with grouping objects on the basis of their shapes.