Limit of a function/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Limit of a function, or pages that link to Limit of a function or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Limit of a function. Needs checking by a human.
- Computer algebra system : Software program enabling manipulation of mathematical expressions in symbolic form.
- Continuity : Property of a function for which small changes in the argument of the function lead to small changes in the value of the function.
- Derivative : The rate of change of a function with respect to its argument.
- Limit (mathematics) : Mathematical concept based on the idea of closeness, used mainly in studying the behaviour of functions close to values at which they are undefined.
- Limit of a sequence : A sequence which converges to (or approaches) the limit a as n tends to infinity.
- Trigonometric function : Function of an angle expressed as the ratio of two of the sides of a right triangle that contains that angle; the sine, cosine, tangent, cotangent, secant, and cosecant.
- Wiener-Ikehara theorem : A Tauberian theorem used in number theory to relate the behaviour of a real sequence to the analytic properties of the associated Dirichlet series.