Language Evolution (book synopsis)/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Language Evolution (book synopsis), or pages that link to Language Evolution (book synopsis) or to this page or whose text .
- Linguistics : The scientific study of language.
- Language (general) : A type of communication system; this term is used in linguistics, computer science and other fields to refer to different systems, including 'natural language' in humans, programming languages run on computers, and so on.
- Speech : Please do not use this term in your topic list, because there is no single article for it. Please substitute a more precise term. See Speech (disambiguation) for a list of available, more precise, topics. Please add a new usage if needed.
- Evolution : A change over time in the proportions of individual organisms differing genetically.