From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Knitting, or pages that link to Knitting or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Knitting. Needs checking by a human.
- Colonial America : The eastern United States and parts of Canada from the time of European settlement to the time of the American Revolution.
- Cottage industry : a small-scale business enterprise, so named because they are usually run out of someone’s home.
- Edinburgh : The capital of Scotland.
- Hobby : Pastime, avocation, para-profession or part time occupation.
- New England : Region of the northeastern USA consisting of the 6 states Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, and Connecticut.
- Paper : Please do not use this term in your topic list, because there is no single article for it. Please substitute a more precise term. See Paper (disambiguation) for a list of available, more precise, topics. Please add a new usage if needed.
- Telephone : Telecommunications device that transmits and receives sound, most commonly the human voice, by converting the sound waves to pulses of electrical current, and then retranslating the current back to sound.
- Yak : Wild long-haired bovine (Bos grunniens) found throughout the Himalayan region of south Central Asia, the Tibetan Plateau and as far north as Mongolia.