King Priam/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to King Priam, or pages that link to King Priam or to this page or whose text .
- Trojan War : Add brief definition or description
- Virgil : (70-19 BC) Roman poet; wrote the Aeneid, one of the masterpieces of world literature.
- Iliad : Homeric epic poem, the first great work of European literature.
- Odyssey : An Ancient Greek epic Homeric poem narrating the struggles of Odysseus to return to his island home of Ithaca after the Trojan war
- Homer : (fl. 9th or 8th century BCE) Greek poet, to whom is traditionally attributed the authorship of the Iliad and the Odyssey.
- Aeneid : An epic poem written by Virgil, which depicts the hero Aeneas fleeing from Troy, journeying to Carthage, Sicily, and finally to Italy where after battling, he becomes the precursor of the city of Rome; a monumental work of major significance in Western literature.