John Roberts/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to John Roberts, or pages that link to John Roberts or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/John Roberts. Needs checking by a human.
- Barack Obama : 44th President of the United States of America (2009–2017) and a former Senator from Illinois (born 1961).
- George W. Bush : (1946–) 43rd U.S. President (Republican), elected in 2000 and re-elected in 2004.
- Joe Biden : Former Vice President of the United States (2009-2017); formerly U.S. senator from Delaware (born 1942).
- John Roberts (disambiguation) : Add brief definition or description
- Obama administration : The policy making organization lead by President Barack Obama.
- Rush Limbaugh : American radio host and right-wing political commentator; "favorite columnist", American Conservative Union
- Supreme Court of the United States : The final federal court of appeals in the U.S., consisting of nine Justices.
- U.S. Republican Party : One of two major contemporary political parties in the United States; center-right; the elephant is its symbol.
- Washington Post : A daily newspaper in Washington DC -- first publisher of the details of the Watergate scandal.
- White House : The official residence and offices of the President of the United States; also used to describe Presidential level activity
- William Rehnquist : 16th Chief Justice of the United States of America