John Kerry/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to John Kerry, or pages that link to John Kerry or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/John Kerry. Needs checking by a human.
- Anti-intellectualism : Opposition to intellectualism, intellectuals and the views and methods of intellectuals.
- George W. Bush : (1946–) 43rd U.S. President (Republican), elected in 2000 and re-elected in 2004.
- Jesse Helms : (born 1921) A Republican U.S. Senator from North Carolina, 1973-2003, and a leader in the conservative movement with special attention to race, morals, religion and foreign policy.
- John Edwards : American lawyer, Senator, vice-presidential and presidential candidate.
- John McCain : (1936–) Republican Senator from Arizona (1986–) and the Republican presidential candidate in 2008; ranking minority member, Senate Armed Services Committee; member ex officio, Senate Select Committee on Intelligence; Commission on the Intelligence Capabilities of the United States Regarding Weapons of Mass Destruction
- Massachusetts : A State in the New England region of the north-east USA.
- New York City : The largest city in the United States of America and a world center of finance, commerce, communications, and the arts.
- Patti Smith : (1946 - ) American musician, singer, and poet, dubbed "punk rock's poet laureate".
- Religion in the United States : Article describing variety and evolution of American religion.
- Republicanism, U.S. : The guiding political value system of the United States.
- Richard Clarke : Career U.S. defense official who served in policy posts in the Ronald Reagan,George H. W. Bush, Bill Clinton and George W. Bush Administrations, specializing in counterterrorism in the latter two
- U.S. Democratic Party, history : Add brief definition or description
- U.S. Republican Party : One of two major contemporary political parties in the United States; center-right; the elephant is its symbol.
- United States of America : Constitutional republic in North America, has major land borders with Mexico and Canada.
- Wendell Willkie : Add brief definition or description