Joan of Arc, Trial/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Joan of Arc, Trial, or pages that link to Joan of Arc, Trial or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Joan of Arc, Trial. Needs checking by a human.
- France : Western European republic (population c. 64.1 million; capital Paris) extending across Europe from the English Channel in the north-west to the Mediterranean in the south-east; bounded by Belgium, Luxembourg, Germany, Switzerland, Italy, Monaco, Andorra and Spain; founding member of the European Union. Colonial power in Southeast Asia until 1954.
- Joan of Arc, memory of : An examination of the wide range of views and interpretations regarding Joan of Arc's life as seen in the eyes of her perceivers over the centuries.
- Joan of Arc : A French peasant girl (ca. 1412 – 1431) who led her nation's armies during the Hundred Years' War and became a national heroine and saint.
- Paris : Capital of France, population about 2,200,000.