Jimi Hendrix/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Jimi Hendrix, or pages that link to Jimi Hendrix or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Jimi Hendrix. Needs checking by a human.
- Classic Rock (magazine) : A magazine dedicated to the radio format and genre of classic rock, first published by Future Publishing in 1998. It is one of the highest circulating music publications in the world.
- Frank Zappa : (1940-1993) An American composer, guitarist, singer and satirist.
- George Chkiantz : (b. 1944), English recording engineer, known for his work with the Rolling Stones, Led Zeppelin, and Jimi Hendrix.
- Heavy metal (music) : Heavy metal (often referred to simply as metal) is a popular genre of rock music that evolved in the late 1960s and early 1970s, from heavy blues and psychedelic rock.
- Janis Joplin : (19 January 1943 – 4 October 1970) American singer, songwriter and music arranger, from Port Arthur, Texas.
- Jefferson Airplane : An American rock band founded in 1965, in San Francisco.
- Jimmy Page : (b. 9 January 1944) English session guitarist and founder of influential group Led Zeppelin, known for his production techniques and blues influenced lead guitar soloing.
- Miles Davis : A major jazz musician, trumpeter, composer and bandleader (26 May 1926 - 28 September 1991).
- Rolling Stone's 100 Greatest Guitarists of All Time : A 2003 compilation in Rolling Stone magazine, which counted down the top 100 guitarists of all time.
- The Association : A California based harmony group founded by Gary Alexander and Terry Kirkman,