Irish Mythological Cycle/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Irish Mythological Cycle, or pages that link to Irish Mythological Cycle or to this page or whose text .
- Ireland (island) : An island to the west coast of Great Britain, comprising the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland.
- Irish mythology : The remnants of the mythology of the pre-Christian Irish, preserved in altered form in Christian times.
- Ireland (state) : Republic (population c. 4.2 million; capital Dublin) comprising about 85% of the Atlantic island of Ireland, west of Great Britain.
- Ulster Cycle : A body of early Irish heroic sagas set in prehistory during the reign of Conchobar mac Nessa over the Ulaid.
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Irish Mythological Cycle. Needs checking by a human.
- Lug mac Ethlenn : Evident deity from Irish mythology, perhaps equivalent to the Roman Mercury.