International law enforcement/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to International law enforcement, or pages that link to International law enforcement or to this page or whose text .
- Grand strategy : The application of all national means of affecting the actions of other nations and non-national actors; specifically includes but is not restricted to military means
- International law : The formal conduct of interactions between nation-states, both at the national level and on behalf of their citizens; generally accepted as first formalized by Hugo Grotius.
- International Criminal Court : A permanent tribunal, established by treaty among over 120 nations but not part of the United Nations, for trying individuals for crimes against humanity; a number of major countries do not accept its authority
- Interpol : Add brief definition or description