From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Integrity, or pages that link to Integrity or to this page or whose text .
- Information security : The set of policies and protective measures used to ensure appropriate confidentiality, integrity and availability to information; usually assumed to be information in a computer or telecommunications network but the principles extend to people and the physical world
- Checksum : Add brief definition or description
- Error correction : Add brief definition or description
- Error detection : Add brief definition or description