From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Availability, or pages that link to Availability or to this page or whose text .
- Information security : The set of policies and protective measures used to ensure appropriate confidentiality, integrity and availability to information; usually assumed to be information in a computer or telecommunications network but the principles extend to people and the physical world
- Reliability : Add brief definition or description
- Fault tolerance : A characteristic of a system such that it can have one or more subcomponents fail, yet have the system continue to operate with at least partial functionality
- Federal Information Security Management Act : A set of legislative initiatives and technical frameworks for improving the secure and reliable delivery of government services over electronic media