Idée fixe/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Idée fixe, or pages that link to Idée fixe or to this page or whose text .
- Psychology : The study of systemic properties of the brain and their relation to behaviour.
- Personality disorder : A category of mental illness characterized by rigid and on-going patterns of thought and action, sometimes referred to as "fixed fantasies".
- Abnormal psychology : The field of study which focuses on describing patterns of behavior that deviate from accepted social norms.
- Paranoid personality disorder : a Behavioral disorder characterized by an exaggerated sensitivity to rejection, resentfulness, distrust, and an inclination to distort experiences and events
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder : Personality disorder characterized by inflexibility, rigid conformity to rules and procedures, perfectionism, moral code, and/or excessive orderliness.