From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Hypoalphalipoproteinemia, or pages that link to Hypoalphalipoproteinemia or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Hypoalphalipoproteinemia. Needs checking by a human.
- Cholesterol : Principal sterol of all higher animals.
- Dyslipidemia : Abnormal lipid serum levels, such as high total cholesterol or triglycerides, low HDL or high LDL cholesterol.
- Gemfibrozil : A drug that lowers serum triglyceride levels, with variable effects on cholesterol.
- Stroke : A sudden loss of brain function due to interrupted blood supply.