Human geography/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Human geography, or pages that link to Human geography or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Human geography. Needs checking by a human.
- Anthropology : The holistic study of humankind; from the Greek words anthropos ("human") and logia ("study").
- Business : A term that relates to the transaction of commerce.
- Earth science : The study of the components and processes of the planet Earth.
- Environmental geography : Examines interlinkages between human and natural systems.
- Epidemiology : The branch of demography that studies patterns of disease in human or animal populations.
- Geography : Study of the surface of the Earth and the activities of humanity upon it.
- History of geography : Chronology of the development and history of geography.
- Human : Bipedal mammalian species native to most continents and sharing a common ape ancestor with chimpanzees, gorillas and orang-utans; notable for evolving language and adapting its habitat to its own needs.