Hostages Case (NMT)/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Hostages Case (NMT), or pages that link to Hostages Case (NMT) or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Hostages Case (NMT). Needs checking by a human.
- Command responsibility : A doctrine, in international law, that a commander is ultimately responsible for war crimes by subordinates, even if the commander was unaware of the acts or may have taken steps to prevent the acts
- Extrajudicial detention : The policy and practice of holding prisoners captive without judicial authority to do so, or without a recognized authority under international law, such capture of prisoners of war
- High Command Case (NMT) : A trial of senior professional military officers of Nazi Germany, for which some were convicted of war crimes, crimes against humanity, or both; none were judged at the policy-making level to have plotted aggressive war
- Just war theory : The branch of ethics concerned with the basis for starting, conducting, and terminating wars
- Nuremberg Military Tribunals : A set of twelve trials of officials of Nazi Germany, conducted by the United States in its zone of occupation of Germany, following the International Military Tribunal (Nuremberg)