Holomorphic function/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Holomorphic function, or pages that link to Holomorphic function or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Holomorphic function. Needs checking by a human.
- Abel function : A strictly increasing continuous function g satisfying for a given function f.
- Biholomorphism : Property of a holomorphic function from to
characterized in that there exist holomorphic function : and .
- Contour plot : Image, that shows a function f of two variables with lines f(x,y)=const in the x,y plane
- Entire function : is a function that is holomorphic in the whole complex plane.
- Fundamental Theorem of Algebra : Any nonconstant polynomial whose coefficients are complex numbers has at least one complex number as a root.
- Identity function : The function from a set to itself which maps each element to itself.
- Isolated singularity : A point at which function of a complex variable is not holomorphic, but which has a neighbourhood on which the function is holomorphic.
- Legendre-Gauss Quadrature formula : the specific approximation of the integral with the sum of N terms, which becomes exact for the polynomial integrand of order < 2N.
- Limit (mathematics) : Mathematical concept based on the idea of closeness, used mainly in studying the behaviour of functions close to values at which they are undefined.
- Logarithm : Inverse of exponentiation, as subtraction is the inverse of addition and division is the inverse of multiplication.
- Mathematical notation : A system of symbolic representations of mathematical objects and ideas.
- Meromorphic functions : Function of complex variables which is analytic in its domain of definition save at a finite number of points which are poles.
- Open map : Function between two topological spaces which sends each open set of one to an open set of the other.
- Pole (complex analysis) : A type of singularity of a function of a complex variable where it behaves like a negative power.
- Polynomial : A formal expression obtained from constant numbers and one or indeterminates; the function defined by such a formula.
- Proof that holomorphic functions are analytic : Add brief definition or description
- Removable singularity : A singularity of a complex function which can be removed by redefining the function value at that point.
- Residue (mathematics) : Complex number which describes the behavior of line integrals of a meromorphic function around a singularity.
- Sequence : An enumerated list in mathematics; the elements of this list are usually referred as to the terms.
- Special function : Various families of solution functions corresponding to cases of the hypergeometric equation or functions used in the equation's study, such as the gamma function.
- Superfunction : For given function , solution of equation
- Taylor series : Representation of a function as an infinite sum of terms calculated from the values of its derivatives at a single point.
- Tetration : Holomorphic function characterized in that at integer values of its argument it can be interpreted as iterated exponent.