Hoang Xuan Lam/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Hoang Xuan Lam, or pages that link to Hoang Xuan Lam or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Hoang Xuan Lam. Needs checking by a human.
- Army of the Republic of Viet Nam motivation : Psychological and political factors affecting the combat performance of the Army of the Republic of Viet Nam
- I Corps tactical zone : The geographic command, under the Army of the Republic of Viet Nam, for the northernmost provinces of South Vietnam. It directly faced North Vietnam across the Demilitarized Zone, as well as having an important boundary with Laos.
- Laos : A country in Southeast Asia that was part of French Indochina, located northeast of Thailand and west of Vietnam, with short borders to Burma, Cambodia and China
- Nguyen Van Thieu : Vietnamese officer and politician (1923–2001); president of South Vietnam 1967–1975.
- Operation Lam Son 719 : During the process of Vietnamization, the first major ground action carried out by Army of the Republic of Viet Nam soldiers operating independently of U.S. ground troops. It was a failure.
- South Vietnam's ground war, 1972-1975 : That period during which South Vietnam fought North Vietnam without the assistance of U.S. ground troops
- Vietnamization : A policy, formalized by name in the Nixon Administration but reflecting earlier U.S. thinking, of making the Army of the Republic of Viet Nam primarily responsible for conventional ground combat, in South Vietnam, during the Vietnam War