Hitler in Vienna/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Hitler in Vienna, or pages that link to Hitler in Vienna or to this page or whose text .
- Austria-Hungary : Add brief definition or description
- Adolf Hitler : (1889–1945) Politician in Germany; became 1921 Nazi Party leader, 1933 Reichskanzler (Chancellor), then 1934 as der Führer dictator before and during World War II.
- Reinhold Hanisch : Friend and business partner, 1909-1910, of Adolf Hitler in Vienna
- August Kubizek : Known as Gustl, boyhood friend of Adolf Hitler; roomed with Hitler in Vienna
- Pan-German nationalism : A movement significantly beginning in the 19th century, and becoming a major point of Nazi doctrine, to have all German-speaking Europeans in a single country
- Antisemitism : In basic usage, hostility against, or persecution of, Jews, rather than ethnically Semitic people in general, or non-Semitic Jews
- Georg, Ritter von Schönerer : (1842-1921) Austrian politician opposing the Habsburg dynasty, advocating pan-German nationalism, and agitating against Slavs, Jews, and confessionally bound parties.
- Sigmund Freud : (1856 – 1939) Pioneering psychiatrist who developed psychoanalysis.