Otto von Bismarck/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Otto von Bismarck, or pages that link to Otto von Bismarck or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Otto von Bismarck. Needs checking by a human.
- Nihilism : Add brief definition or description
- Robert Bosse : (1832 - 1901) German politician active in social reform and social legislation during the last half of the 19th century.
- Social Security in the USA : The largest federal social welfare program in the United States.
- Social security : Generic term referring to state programs for the protection of the elderly, healthcare provision, and income maintenance.
- Staff (military) : A military organization to extend the capabilities of a commander, by providing services from personal assistance to presenting alternative plans and managing the details of warfare
- Theodor Lohmann : A 19th century (1831-1905) German administrative lawyer, civil servant and social reformer, second in importance only to Otto von Bismarck in the formation of the German social insurance system.
- William II (Germany) : German Emperor ("Kaiser") and King of Prussia